Your Dreams Matter.
At Integrity Financial we believe everyone should be able to live the Retirement they’ve always wanted. Our team of professionals can help you create a well-thought-out strategy, using a variety of investments and insurance products and services, to help you address your financial needs and concerns.
Our financial planning process is a thorough, yet simple way for you to take the first step toward reaching your financial goals. Throughout our process, we can help develop customized financial strategies that can turn your goals into reality.
- We identify the values and beliefs most important to you and your family.
- We establish a clear set of short & long-term financial goals based on your values & beliefs.
- Together, with your tax, legal and other professional advisors, we compare financial alternatives and develop recommendations that work towards achieving your financial goals.
A well rounded financial plan examines your total financial picture: your current financial position, risk management, investment planning, Retirement planning, tax planning, and estate planning. Your most valuable asset is time. The sooner you begin to plan for your financial future, the better your chances of achieving your goals.
Some of our Financial Services include the following, but not limited to:
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Giving
- College Funding
- ESOP Retirement
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
- IRA, 401(K) Assets and Planning
- IRA, 401(K) and 403(B) Rollovers
- Lifetime Income Planning
- Pension & 401(K)
- Retirement Income Planning
- Safe Money Options
- Social Security
- Teacher Retirement System
We are Integrity Financial professionals. We take the time to get to know each of our clients. When it comes to Retirement, we seek to answer the following five questions:
- What do you visualize yourself doing on your journey through your golden years?
- How are you going to position your life savings to provide funding for your vision?
- How can we position those assets in a way that provides you confidence and peace of mind?
- What are you going to do when and if the unexpected happens?
- What will happen to your assets when it’s time for you to pass on?
Some retirees underestimate the impact a big market loss may have on the future of their income. Luckily, insurance can be used to protect more than just your physical assets. It can also be used to help protect your future. Our firm specializes in helping individuals safeguard their Retirement nest eggs by offering a variety of insurance products and financial planning strategies.
Some of our Insurance Services include the following, but not limited to:
- Final Expense Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Indexed Universal Life Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Short Term Major Medical
Estate planning and creating a legacy are on the top of most retirees’ minds. Estate planning is the art of making sure your loved ones still talk to each other after you pass on. Leaving an unplanned estate can destroy the strongest of family units. Make sure you take the time to build this important element into your comprehensive Retirement Plan.
By definition, estate planning is a process designed to help you manage and preserve your assets while you are alive, and to conserve and control their distribution after your death according to your goals and objectives. But what estate planning means to you specifically depends on who you are. Your age, health, wealth, lifestyle, life stage, goals, and many other factors determine your particular estate planning needs. For example, you may have a small estate and may be concerned only that certain people receive particular things. A simple will is probably all you’ll need. Or, you may have a large estate, and minimizing any potential estate tax impact is your foremost goal. Here, you’ll need to use more sophisticated techniques in your estate plan, such as a trust.
It is important to ensure your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most tax-efficient manner. By working collaboratively with a qualified estate planning attorney, our goal will be to help you:
- Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Protect any assets in trust and ensure they are distributed to your beneficiaries probate free
- Prevent your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to your beneficiaries upon your death